CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.06.2008

Popular

Popular.... you're gonna be popular!
I'll teach you the proper poise
When you talk to boys
Little ways to flirt and flounce
I'll show you what shoes to wear
How to fix your hair
Everything that really counts

To be popular!

I love that song, it's so much fun to sing..... except that it's STUCK in my head. If you haven't read the book or heard the soundtrack.... check it out! WICKED!

Anyways, so Justin and I watched Little People, Big World last night, along with Jon & Kate Plus 8... LOVE those shows! The dad from LPBW gets on my nerves though, I really don't know how that woman lives with him! He just goes overboard and DOESN'T stop... its ridiculous!

J&K Plus8 is an awesome show by the way, I love watching those children grow up and watching each of them develop into their own person and personality. I've seen a lot of boards online talking about how much they hate Kate and how mean she is to their husband... ugh it gets on my nerves! What would you do if you had 8 children? You can tell that J&K are in love, and yes she fusses at him and yes she scolds him.... but if she didn't, that might be the one moment he's not paying attention and something bad happens. You have to think about these things. They have to work together to keep those kids safe! Justin and I were talking about having kids and what we would do if we ended up with multiples.... yikes!

Justin wants to have 2 maybe 3 kids, I would love 4 kids, but I don't think that will ever happen! There wasn't really a point to this post except to take a break from what I'm doing at work! Hope everyone has a fantastic day :) !

"And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you."
Romans 1:17

No comments: