CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I want to wish EVERY mother, mommy to be, and all of you ladies who are trying to have a beautiful child a very happy mother's day! So far my day has been pretty interesting. Nanny (my husband's grandmother) potted some angel trumpet for me to give to my mom for mother's day. We also got her some hanging flower pots. For my mother in law we bought her a wooden cow (no kidding, she's obsessed) and a keychain from Florida. For nanny a birdhouse, a palm tree & a gnome (that she LOVES). Granny got a double cheeseburger, french fries & coke from Mickey D's..... and even without her teeth she LOVED it! LOL

My brother has been a wonderful jerk today.... he stayed the night at a friends house so came home this afternoon..... then stayed for dinner and immediately left for his friends house... I was ticked... probably more ticked than my mother but oh well.

Again, happy mothers day!

No comments: