CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.16.2012

Summer Blog Challenge, Day 16


Going Green with the Grizls

Day 16: Fitness Guru or Couch Potato? Talk About Your Fitness Habits

LOL, wow... I'm kind of in between I guess? Although I have been more of a couch potato for the past few months due to not feeling well (between being pregnant and getting sick)... typically though we're pretty active chasing Boogie around, walking around town, etc. I don't really consider that "fitness" but more just going on with our everyday life and not sitting on our butts all day. I'm not all that worried about fitness right now, I'm more focused on eating whatever I can because I need to eat to nourish me and baby  and so far... I have only lost weight, so hopefully I'm eating enough!



No comments: