CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.17.2013

It is OFFICIAL!

I told you I had a big announcement! Well, J officially accepted a position as Dietary Manager for a new nursing home in our home town! I cannot even begin to tell you how proud I am of him, he has come sooooo far since we started dating! We don't have an official start date as of yet, all the details and such will be laid out for him tomorrow morning. Thank you to everyone who has been praying and lifting our family up this past month!

And not to end this post on a sad note, but I feel I should say this... Please pray for a local family who lost their sweet 6 year old daughter last week. Today is her memorial and I know her family will need prayers and support. So please take a moment to lift them up, I can't even imagine the heartache they have been faced with.



No comments: