CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.07.2008

I really gotta start postin more often!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! Time has FLOWN by! Can you believe it? I have so much to tell, and not enough time! It's August 7th, and I officially only have 12 hours of work left! (1.5 days) I finished up my last day at the childcare last night, and tomorrow night I will be heading to my home in the Smoky Mountains!

Since my last post, a lot has happened! Last Friday I paid the last bills for our apartment in NC and paid our official first month's rent for our new apartment (yay!) and once I got home from the post office and counted my money.... I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO VISIT JUSTIN!!! So, I called my supervisor and asked if I could take the weekend off, and since she is AMAZING and knows how much I missed him, she said, "GO! Do NOT call me until Monday afternoon!" I hit the road, and made it to TN in record time! I got there at about 8:30ish, and on the way there Justin called me, but he didn't know I was on my way, so I had to keep all my joy to myself and pretend like I was miserable without him for another week! I arrived at his job RIGHT after he went off break, so I looked ALL over for him, eventually I lost hope and walked outside and as I went out the doors and glanced behind me... there he was! So I started walking towards him, and when he realized who I was a HUGE grin spread across his face and he said, "What are you doing here!?" He was so excited, and kind of bummed because I had ruined what would have been his suprise of visiting me on that following Wednesday! I beat him to it, lol. I headed back to the apartment until he got off and we had an AMAZING weekend together. I missed him SO much!

I headed home Sunday afternoon, and have been at my inlaws since then. My father in law went to TN on Wednesday and picked Justin up so he could come and see Nanny (suprised her!) and spend some quality time here before we both are officially TN residents! We're going out to dinner tonight with my parents AND having burgers with the inlaws.

I have a job interview at a law firm for a receptionist position on Monday afternoon, I'm nervous and excited, so pray that I get that job! Well, I think that's about it for me, atleast in a summary! I'm sure there will be many new updates in the future!

No comments: