CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.28.2008

Been Awhile!

I haven't posted in a while, but I've been pretty busy. I haven't seen Justin since the 20th and I miss him like CRAZY! He starts his orientation for his job today, and then he'll get to start work in the next couple of days. I can't wait till I get to go home to see him! This week I am staying at my inlaws house while they are on vacation, it's kind of nice to be by myself for a while. I was tired of my brother always having a bipolar attitude with me, and even though he's gone this week, I just needed to get away. I've been working like crazy, I haven't had a day off in well like a week. There's 8 of us on staff, but only a few of us are actually willing to work. What's the point in having a seasonal summer job, if you don't even work? It's so aggravating, I would love to have just one day off this week so I can catch up on my sleep. I'm soooo tired, and I can't stand when people act like they're better than everyone else and don't show up. That makes the rest of us have to work more, and it's tiring.

Well, as of today there are 11 days until my last day at work and 12 days until I move HOME! I have an interview at a law firm on that following Monday for another receptionist job and I'm praying that it's God's will for me to get this job. It would be a great job to start with in TN! I'm praying hard!

That's all I feel like typing today, maybe more will come later in the day. God Bless!

I just love this verse... so I'm gonna share it again.

"The joy of the Lord is my strength!"
-Nehemiah 8:10

No comments: