CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.14.2010

The Ups and Downs of My Life

These past few weeks have just been up and down and up and down and up and down... this continuous pattern that is really stressing me out. The worst part however is that my wonderful, compassionate, LOVING husband (I have to remind myself of that) doesn't see how stressed I am. I do everything in my power to try and ease his stress, I bend over backwards to comfort him and allow him breathing time to relax. But when I'm stressed... where is he? Its bad enough that my family isn't in my life right now. It's bad enough that I'm having to plan the next big move in our lives because he can't handle it. Why is it so hard to see how stressed I am, and how scared I, like himself, am of this life changing decision and move. I really struggle with the knowledge that not only have my emotions been pushed aside by other people in my life, but now they're being pushed aside by my husband. I matter. I matter. I matter. I really do matter.

No comments: