CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.05.2013

I'm Still Here!

Kind of... we are officially internet and smart phone free, which means only 1-2x a week access to my blog or other social media sites! So you will hear from me a lot less frequently. Sorry y'all!

Anyways... just to update you, let's do so in bullet form. It's quicker ;-)


  • Boogie is peeing on the potty!
  • Boogie is NOT pooping in the potty...
  • Bubby is 4 months old! (and has his check up on Monday)
  • We are all moved in to our new home and have started planting flowers!
  • J passed his CDM exam and is officially certified! So now the job hunting begins...
  • I am now 25 years old... officially a quarter of a century... hmmm
  • Our Flint Family all made it safely to Washinigton
  • My friend C and I are headed to an event tomorrow... it's all about birthing and babies so we will be in hog heaven ;-)

And I think that's it....




No comments: