CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.26.2008

A Time For Thanksgiving

Holy Crow. Can you believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving? I sure can't! This year had FLOWN by! It seems like we were just planning on our big move to TN & we were just moving our stuff into the apartment.... and here we are almost to 2009! I can't believe it! It's amazing how time flies, it's almost bittersweet!

Well, so many things are happening in mine and Justin's lives right now. Obviously, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so the inlaws are coming in to share that with us. I'll be running errands, cleaning, washing the dog & cooking tonight so that there will be less to do tomorrow. BUT I'm VERY stressed.... more than very... COMPLETELY stressed. EEEK!

Tuesday, December 2nd, my amazing husband is turning 22.... seriously?!?!?! How about another... EEEEK! He continues to amaze me - he is such an incredible man and an even more incredible husband. He makes my life just that much more amazing! We will be spending his birthday in North Carolina, hopefully making pit stops to see friends and family. But what I'm excited about is seeing TWILIGHT!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I've been waiting and waiting and I even reread the Twilight Saga last week (yes, all 4 books in 1 week) so I'd be ready to go! Justin wants to go to our favorite Mexican restaraunt, Las Cazuelas, which is also where we had our first date on 2.14.06.

Other than that.... Christmas is coming soon, and I'm hoping to have a new sewing machine sitting in my home so I can start sewing up a storm! I want to make a lot of the crafts I've seen on Jill's Website, http://www.homemadebyjill.blogspot.com. She has made and found some of the coolest crafts EVER! I don't have any children right now, but eventually I will and she has some CUTE stuff - bibs, burp clothes... all kinds of cuteness! You should totally check it out!

Anyways, I also wanted to ask if you would pray for my mom and her side of the family this week. A year ago, on Thanksgiving Day, my maternal grandfather passed away. He was an AMAZING man, and my mom misses him more then I could ever explain. Please keep everyone in your prayers!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!


There's an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth:
A right time for birth and another for death,
A right time to plant and another to reap,
A right time to kill and another to heal,
A right time to destroy and another to construct,
A right time to cry and another to laugh,
A right time to lament and another to cheer,
A right time to make love and another to abstain,
A right time to embrace and another to part,
A right time to search and another to count your losses,
A right time to hold on and another to let go,
A right time to rip out and another to mend,
A right time to shut up and another to speak up,
A right time to love and another to hate,
A right time to wage war and another to make peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

No comments: