CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.11.2010

24 weeks!

I’m 24 weeks today! I can’t believe it! This pregnancy is going by so fast and that means it just under (or hopefully NOT over!) 16 weeks we’ll get to meet Elah! I can’t wait! At the moment she is doing cartwheels, so she must be pretty excited too!
Tonight we invited my inlaws and Justin’s nanny over for dinner, I made beef stew in the crock pot, and we had cornbread and salad with it… sooo yummy! Ever since then Elah has been incredibly active, so she must like momma’s cooking :)
We’ve got lots of errands and such to get done this week AND we will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary! We got married on September 15, 2007, and have been together since February 15, 2006. Time flies… it’s incredibly scary and exhilarating but it just means we’re doing something right I guess!
We’re planning on buying my rocker/glider set this week, so I’m really excited about that, and I also need to buy a few more maternity tops and pants. I have been able to wear some of my pre-pregnancy clothes, but they are slowly getting to small. Jeans are too tight, shirts are too short… and let’s not even start talking about my bras! Eek! Luckily mom was kind enough to buy me a few to get me started! LOL!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, and please remember to pause and pray for the families and friends who lost loved ones on September 11th, 9 years ago. It’s a day we’ll never forget.

No comments: