CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.28.2010

Anterior Placenta...

I have an anterior placenta, meaning that when I got pregnant Elah's placenta attached to the front of my uterus (closer to my stomach rather than my back). Because of this placenta I haven't felt as much movement in my tummy as a woman with a regular placenta, or a posterior placenta (closest to the back). Typically I could start feeling her around 18 weeks, but only at the lowest part of my abdomen and when she was on my bladder. I hit 26 weeks on Saturday and was pretty bummed that I still hadn't been able to feel Miss Elah better... however tonight I SAW and FELT her EVERYWHERE! It was incredible! So of course I tried to wake Justin up and once he finally did and put his hand on my stomach she stopped moving! Stubborn little booger!

No comments: