CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.10.2010

Baby Massey

I am going by the health department's EDD (estimated due date) for Baby Massey, so as of tomorrow I will be 7 weeks! I'm still nauseus now and then, but it's worse in the shower. Not because I'm taking hot, or even super warm showers... it's like a combination of the water beating down on me, the sudden temp change, and etc. Ugh! So I'm a bath taker until the "morning" sickness wears off lol! I really only have 2 other symptoms, tender breasts and EXHAUSTION. I took a THREE hour nap today! I'm so glad I set my alarm, otherwise I would have missed my final exam for math! LOL. Anyways... I go for my first prenatal appointment on the 27th, and I'm super excited and super nervous! We'll see how it goes, lol.

Justin and I have our "tentative" baby names, but you never know... they might change. Right now we really like Cooper Frank for a boy. Frank was my paternal grandfather, I absolutely adored him. Isla (pronounced Eee-luh) Lilyann for a girl. Lily is after Lillian, my paternal grandmother who just recently passed away, and Ann after Justin's maternal grandmother... who is a FIRECRACKER!

More later... now it's time for BED!

No comments: