CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.27.2010

First Prenatal Appointment

Cue inspirational music. Today was our first prenatal appointment... can we say WOOHOO? And maybe then we can cue some awkward kind of odd music... wow. There was more stuff going on with my body during this appointment then you could even imagine. Well maybe a few of you can imagine. It was awkward... wierd... and uh. Different. But there were a few pretty fabulous things :) We got to "meet" our precious little miracle for the FIRST time! He/She (however I'm pretty darn sure it's a girl. I just know. I'm pretty sure God is just telling me this. And he did create her, so He would know right? That or he's playing a little joke on me! LOL) Anyways, the shocking/scary/sad/hilarious portion of the day was discovering that there were in fact 2 little embryos, however one did not develop so we only have one little growing baby in there. So if I get pregnant again, Janelle has pretty much determined that there will be multiples in my future... and she WILL be moving in at that point. So prepare yourself woman!

LOL... Anyways.... World, meet Baby Isla or Cooper. Cooper or Isla! Meet World!

Yea. He/She is cute. Like a lima bean. That's pretty much what she looks like eh? We have lots to look forward too! And lots of money to save... woohoo?

So how is the mommy to be? Well. I've snapped at my husband multiple times today and wanted to pinch his little almost bald head to an oblivion... and then all I wanted to do was cuddle and snuggle with him. He doesn't get that my hormones are going haywire right now. I can go from 0 to 60 before you can say the letter..... well. It's just that fast. You can't even beging saying any letter! Therefore, he thinks I'm just being me. I'm not THAT bad people! He'll learn. I hope.

My favorite verse of all time... and I really should have read it more often or thought about it more often considering I have it memorized. We've wanted this for so long and I think I'm just now realizing that He had a plan, and He worked everything out so that when we got pregnant we would be ready!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." NIV

1 comment:

prayerofabrokenman said...

lima bean!! LOL