CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.03.2012

Five Question Friday



1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
I've started baking and cooking a LOT more. I've really gotten into it and started trying new things... not everything turns out right but I'm learning and LOVING it!

2. What is your favorite way to workout? Or if you don't workout , what are you wanting to try?
I'm beyond frustrated with trying to workout right now. It's next to impossible with a toddling 13 month old and in an apartment building! With Boogie around she climbs up my legs and whines and cries until I stop and pay attention to her. Then when she's napping I can't be too loud and then when she goes to bed I can't (at least I am respectful enough not to) disturb our neighbors downstairs! I do however really enjoying walking, this past year J, Boogie and I have walked all over downtown! Today I put Boogie in the Ergo and we walked down to the school to hang out with mom and the kiddos! So at least when it's pretty I can do SOMETHING active!

3. If you knew your best friend was cheating on their spouse would you tell?
Yes, without a doubt I would. I would hope that if the tables were turned that my friend would do the same for me, I can't imagine how humiliating it would be for my friend to know and me NOT to know!

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny would you have one?
Hmmm... possibly a maid, but I don't know about a live-in one. I do think it would be a nice treat to have something like Merry Maids come in and do a deep clean 1-2 times a year!

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
If I had gone way overboard with Elah's birthday I think I would have been way stressed, but we decided to keep it simple. I was a little stressed about getting the decor done, but it was a LOT of fun! I look forward to planning future birthdays for my girl and her future siblings!


DON'T FORGET TO LINK UP!
  





No comments: