CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.18.2012

39 Weeks




How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Total of 12lbs


Maternity clothes? Everything with the exception of a few regular t-shirts and pj's I wear to bed! 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: I am not sleeping well... tossing and turning, flopping my belly over... oy. 

Best moment this week: Realizing how soon Bubby could be here! EEK! 

Movement: He's getting rougher with his movements, he favors my right side and really enjoys kicking me in the ribs. Boogie was never this rough!


Food cravings: Cuties (those little oranges?)


Gender: Still a boy...


Labor signs: Cramping here and there, hasn't turned into anything though.

Belly button in or out? The top of my belly button sticks out... looks really weird.  


Wedding rings on or off? Wearing both wedding band and engagement ring, they both fit at the moment. Totally different from Boogie, I couldn't wear either at this point!


What I miss: For any of my clothes to fit. Maternity clothes, regular clothes... nothing fits right!


What am I looking forward too: Moving around like normal... no more waddling or holding my belly when he's moving so much it hurts!

Weekly Wisdom: Cry away my friend!

 
Milestones: His brain is continuing to strengthen to grow, the longer he's in my belly the smarter he gets ;-)




No comments: