CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.11.2009

Mad at the World

So I'm just having one of those days. I want to scream and cuss and yell at the world... not that I would ofcourse, but I really feel like doing it. Let's just say I also feel like having a pity party! UGH! My husband is being very self centered today, he claims he needs his space today..... even though he has plenty of time to himself now that we're living at my parents!!! But ofcourse on the day we're both off, he wants to do everything by himself while I cry because I just wanted to spend the day with him. We don't get days where we have the entire house to ourselves when we're both off often, but all he wants to do is play video games. I HATE video games. So again. It's just been one of those days. I feel like crap. My hubby is being a little bit of turd, and I need a punching bag.... grr.

No comments: