CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.14.2009

Crazy Adventures, Orthodontist Appointments, Crazy Fruity Families Slip n Slides, Sprinklers, Montreat and Chuck E Cheez!

The summer is basically over... it's depressing and exciting! My lovely friend Hannah is going back to school this weekend, and I have no idea what I'm gonna do without here! We have basically spent every Friday night together and this is the first Friday night without her :(. Needless to say, I'm pretty bummed! She has one more year of school left and then most likely she is heading to Ireland for Graduate School. AH!

Anywho... so this summer has been a blast, despite the crazy chaos at work and the crazy drama at home. I have gone on crazy adventures with Hannah, including Danny's wedding, an orthodontist appointment, an interview with a fruity family... etc etc etc! Daniel's wedding was interesting.... we stayed in a hotel called the Microtel Inn & Suites. We got a room with one bed and it had mirrors EVERYWHERE!!!! It was GREAT. We went on a little adventure yesterday.... I had an interview with a blended family of 4 kids... that was different.

One of the highlights of my summer was babysitting Noah and hanging out with the Flint Kids. Noah is a little over a year old, and he is precious. I took him everywhere this summer, including the creek in Montreat, the pool and AB Tech to get my books... haha! The Flint kids got to do the slip n slide and sprinkler at my house (I'll post pics at the end of this post) and my hubby and I took them to Chuck E Cheez a cpl nights ago. I can't wait to meet the new set of twins that will be welcomed into their family in 201o!

So basically this summer was a blast... and I'm going to miss it. Now I start a new adventure... I'm going back to school and possibly working for one of the greatest families ever... I guess we'll see what God has in store for me!

Hannah - We made it!
Photobucket

My independance fries from Independance, VA
Photobucket

Our beautiful room :)
Photobucket

Laughing hysterically about our accomodations :-D
Photobucket

Back to front, Bo, Emily, Snickers, me.... Housesitting for Dave Foraker!
Photobucket

Noah's favorite.... sitting in the creek and throwing pebbles!
Photobucket

My wonderful hubby Justin with Joseph & Joyann @ Chuck E Cheese
Photobucket

Jesse & Me @ Chuck E Cheese
Photobucket
Hannah all dressed up for Danny's Wedding
Photobucket
Me being retarded as usual - dressed up for Danny's wedding
Photobucket
Jesse
Photobucket
Joyann
Photobucket
Joyann
Photobucket
Joyann
Photobucket
Sudsy Jesse
Photobucket
My buddy Joseph
Photobucket
Splish splash!
Photobucket
"Jo Jo"
Photobucket



No comments: