CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.20.2009

Little Monsters

Let me be short and sweet and to the point. Life is good at the moment. We are ok (not great but ok) financially and things are finally starting to look up. We have a plan for next semester as to how to pay off some of our debt (ie car, stupid credit card to help us move, and prepay a years worth of rent to lessen the monthly bills), and I have workstudy going (which is awesome) and I get to help my favorite family with their kids. I like to call these kids "The Flint Monsters"... they're not actually monsters, they are AMAZING kids (yes Janelle, they are AMAZING) but it's fun picking on them. Joseph is my "JoJo" except he does NOT like being called that, he always tells me, "No Sarah, my name is Joseph Flint." LOL! Jesse is my Cuddle Buddy or Booger Butt (don't ask) and Miss Priss Joyann is my Pouty (or sometimes Sassy) Princess. I love these kids, they never fail to brighten my day and I look forward to helping Janelle keep them occupied and help around the house when she welcomes TWO more babies into the world! Jonathan and James will be here soon and I can't wait to meet them! Janelle, I am so excited for you and you are an amazing mother... thank you for being my friend and always encouraging me... I was thinking about you guys today and thinking about how soon the babies will be here! YAY!

Anywho... this is my random blog for the day... just thought I'd jot down the many things going through my head!

No comments: