CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.30.2009

8 DAYS!

Ok technically... it's not just 8 days, it's actually 16 days... but there are only 8 CLASS days left for me! Since I have MWF scheduled classes.... that means 2 weeks of regular classes and the last 2 for exams. I'm almost done with today, so that means SEVEN class days left! HOORAY!

I can't believe I made it! I didn't chicken out, or give up... or even let the stress and all the work I had to do pull me down. I made it. This is a huge accomplishment for me! So I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU GOD for helping me get through this semester... honestly how do non-Christians get through anything with out Christ? I just don't get it! LOL

Anyways, yay for me! I feel very proud :-D

No comments: