CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.07.2009

Something Small to Be Thankful For

On Saturday mornings I have made an effort to attempt to get all the laundry done, unless ofcourse my amazing husband has already achieved that goal during my school week. Today, as I was loading the washing machine I was thinking about my laundry days at the apartment in Tennessee. I loved that apartment, it was a townhouse apartment, two stories, two bedrooms, roomy and I LOVED it. One downfall though. No washer and dryer hookups! So ofcourse we had to walk to the laundry facility at the complex... and on days like today I would make every excuse in the world NOT to do the laundry! Too cold! So I realized how blessed I am to be living in this house, besides the fact that is affordable and allows me to work part time and go to school, I have a washer and dryer IN my house. Isn't that a wonderful blessing?

No comments: