CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.17.2010

Project 365: Day 17

Mom made meatball subs for dinner, so we loaded up Snickers and headed over to her house to eat... would've been great except Maggie (my brother's lab mix puppy who looks like a horse) terrorized poor Snickers :( . So Justin picked her up and cuddled with her but she still looked distraught lol.

In other news... yesterday I was 29 weeks. I really can't believe how fast this is going! Janelle is throwing me a baby shower on Saturday, then the next weekend is Halloween. Pretty soon Thanksgiving will come and go and then Christmas... and Elah will be here sometime around then! I can't believe it. I'm ecstatic and terrified... I want to do this completely naturally, I don't want any drugs or pain relievers... I just want to do it the way God created my body to do it. I don't have a lot of people supporting that endeaver, but I know I can do it. And now I want to PROVE that I can do it. I'll be honest, I'm not good with pain... but I'm terrified of needles. I would much rather get through the pain and avoid needles. May sound crazy, but I'm going to try my darndest to do it the way I WANT!

Also, I changed up my blog a bit... I found a cute owl layout :)

No comments: