CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.09.2010

Project 365: Day 9

Guess what? I'm 28 weeks today! That means I've officially entered my third trimester (atleast according to my pregnancy book) and only have 12 weeks or less (but hopefully not more) until we meet Elah! Yay!!!!

Haven't really done much today... first thing I did this morning was get sick... ugh. Thought it was starting to go away but apparently not! So now my face is a red blotchy mess! Went to mom's for a little while and my letter's for Elah's room are almost finished! Mom is going to spray a clear glossing spray on them to finish them up and then I'll bring them home, hang them, and snap a picture for you! J and I are spending his last day of "vacation" watching some Halloween movies. We've already watched Twitches, Twitches 2, and Beetlejuice... now we're getting ready to watch the Halloweentown movie series! All of those but Beetlejuice are Disney movies, ha!

No comments: