CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.07.2010

Project 365: Day 7

I already knew what I wanted to write about today, however I wasn't able to take a picture...

That's Mudgett about a year ago! He was such a sweet little puppy... then he grew up to be a rambunctious, hyper, ADHD dog. Yea. When he was this small he would curl up in my lap and snuggle... now he can't sit still when you try to pet him. Kind of reminds me of a little peanut I know named Jonathan.... used to be super cuddly and STILL, now he's moving all over the place and can't sit still! EEK! Well... we decided that today was the day to get Mudgie fixed. Poor Mudgie :( He's probably going to be all drugged up and not feeling well tomorrow, but maybe I can get in some sweet cuddles and some cute pictures to share for Day 8.

Miss you Mudgie, we're praying for you! See you tomorrow! <3 Mommy

No comments: