CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.05.2010

Project 365: Day 5

Ok... so I didn't take any pictures today... so instead I took OTHER people's pictures... yea. I couldn't get a good picture of one of these, and the other one I don't have yet... so I'm cheating. I'm sorry. Forgive me?

First up.... my new diaper bag! My original plan was to get a Miller Bag from Vera Bradley... however all the prints I liked were sold out (I was planning on getting it on sale... needless to say, I was bummed)... so we went on a hunt for a diaper bag that I liked. I wanted a tote that was large, I hate those little tiny diaper bags that you have to strategically place diapers, wipes, toys, bottles, etc in and even after doing so you can't find anything. This bag is roomy, the interior can be wiped clean with a baby wipe, and it's super cute! I love the Bumble line that Carter's made!




Next up.... I was browsing the Cloth Diapering board on Babycenter.com and someone had posted a thread stating that this store: Punkerdoops Diapers was going out of business and that everything left in her store was 20% off if you used the code SAVE20 when you purchased... long story short, the woman that owns the store sells out of her home, mainly out of her basement where she keeps everything organized. Someone complained and reported her, and she was told she couldn't keep her store open in her home... I feel horrible for her, I hope she finds a way to continue selling diapers and other fluff! Well... I did benefit from this however, I've been wanting an Ergo Carrier. I found one on Craigslist for $60, but the woman who had it was rude and not willing to accept my $70 offer if she would meet me halfway to pick it up. Well... after using the 20% off savings on Punkerdoops, I purchased the Ergo Carrier and the Newborn Insert for $106 (including shipping)... which is exactly how much it would have cost me to buy the ergo off the rude woman and then buy the insert full price. God must have known I wanted... maybe even needed??? lol! one of these! Woohoo!






No comments: