CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.02.2012

Five Question Friday





1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
I really want to say the beach... but I haven't been there with Boogie yet so I may NOT like it with a small child, who knows? So, I think right now my favorite spot would be Gatlinburg, TN. It's close enough that it's not absolute torture to ride in the car with a kid who hates her carseat, and there's lots to do to stay busy!

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Pinterest, oh Pinterest.... how I love thee!

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or in the past?
I really love sweater dresses with leggings and boots... not sure if that's "in"... I don't really keep up with fashion. I wear what I like ;-) For Boogie, I love putting her in tights, dresses or skirts and her cowboy boots. :-D

4. What are your spring break plans?
Spring Break for me is any other week really... although my mom is a teacher and will be off so hopefully we will get to spend some time with "Mamaw!" AND, hopefully make a trip to Ohio to see her side of the family.... I'm excited and dreading taking Boogie. 6 hours in her carseat... ugh. 

5. What baby names do you hate?
Stupid names.... you know names like Snow, Bear, Dude... why would you name your kid something like that? or Neaveh... yea, Heaven backwards. That one just annoys me.

No comments: