CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.06.2012

Five Question Friday





1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?
It honestly depends on who it is... for instance, if we're having dinner with the Flint Monsters, it's just easier going to their house. We have far less kids, lmbo, to load into a car than they do. If it's our parents, sometimes it's better for them to come here so that we don't have to load Boogie into the car and have her pitch a fit when we load her back in to come home. She HATES her car seat.

2. Favorite bible verse and why?
Jeremiah 29:11... because it gives me hope that no matter what happens in my life that God has a plan for me. I may not understand His plan, but I know that He knows exactly where my life is heading, even if I don't always make the right choices or choose the right road to take.

3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one? 
My first concert was when I was 10 years old and my mom took me to see Michael W. Smith in concert... AND I got to go backstage and meet him! I was thrilled! The last concert I went too.... oh man. I don't think I've been to one since Justin and I started dating actually... so it was probably a Christian concert and Xtreme Winter my senior year in high school. I want to say Barlow Girl was there... but other than that I can't remember.

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?
In the year 2025 I will be 37 years old, I will have had 4 kids and Boogie will be 15 (yikes!). I hope to still be a stay at home mom, home-schooling my kids and taking them on grand adventures :) Maybe by then I will be a doula and a lactation consultant!

5. What's your favorite Easter treat?
Honestly? Ham. I love ham... too bad we're not having a ham this year... darn it! 

No comments: