CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.22.2012

Baking Up a Storm...

It's just a few days til Christmas and I have been in a major baking mood as of late... made cupcakes for the youngest Flint Monsters for their THIRD birthday (12/20)! Can you believe it? 3 years ago I posted a blog entry welcoming them... you can read that HERE. Happy Birthday boys! Then today I decided instead of buying gifts for our friends and family I would bake some yummy goodies. A couple of years ago if I had mentioned trying to do that to J he would have laughed at me (seriously... he is the only reason I know how to cook/bake... I used to burn noodles. How does that even happen?). I've gotten much MUCH better though, and I LOVE it. Today I made no bake chocolate peanut butter bars, red velvet cheesecake brownies, and I have the dough for chocolate peppermint crackle cookies in the fridge ready to be balled up and baked in the morning! I wanted to bake more but I'm running out of time, so I guess those will suffice for this year, right?

Anyways, I wanted to wish all of my readers (however many of you there actually are) a very Merry Christmas... I hope to post sometime next week with an update on Bubby (he'll be a month old on Tuesday!) and Boogie (she'll be TWO next Friday!). God Bless!



No comments: