CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.14.2012

Two Weeks... A Little Late!

Bubby turned 2 weeks old on Monday! (I know... I'm SO behind in blogging!) He weighed in at 8lbs 11oz and was 20.5'' long... so he's gained a pound and an inch since birth! He's a great nursling, sleeps pretty well (when I can keep him up during the day... otherwise he has one stretch of time at night that he stays awake... oy), and he is so laid back and easygoing. I'm so excited to see his personality blossom! Boogie is so talkative, precocious, and sensitive... I wonder if he will show any of the same traits or if he will be more like his daddy!

Boogie is still handling these changes well, however the closer we get to the big 2 years, the more the terrible two's shine through. She's more defiant, headstrong, and stubborn. Not so fun, she's definitely testing my patience here lately and I'm having a hard time keeping calm and not yelling at her... ugh. I'm doing my best though!

I'll try to update again soon... I need to share more pictures ASAP!



No comments: