CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.26.2013

Five Question Friday


1. What is your best secret cleaning tip?
Wow.... um I don't think I really have one to be honest. I'm still "learning" how to get my house clean with children in it... and I have not perfected stain removing yet either. So, I guess the best cleaning tip I can give is to use the sunshine to bleach out stains.... works GREAT for diapers

2. What is your favorite food to snack on during movie night?
J and I usually have movie nights at home after the kids go to bed for date night... when we do that we like to make appetizers. We enjoy homemade cheese fries, twice baked potatoes, wings, nachos, etc. When we do move nights with the kids, Boogie enjoys pretzels or just her regular snacks.

3. If it was up to you , what would you have named the royal baby?
Uh, well I guess I would stick to tradition. Since he was a boy I would have used Henry or Oliver. If he had been a girl I may have named her after Diana or Elizabeth.

4. If you could be any Disney character who would you choose?
Cinderella.... because Boogie adores her and it would totally make her day! Ha!

5. What's the most important part of a healthy relationship?
That's easy. Faith. You have to love Christ more than you love your partner or yourself, Christ and your relationship with Him is what makes a relationship great. ;-)

Don't forget to link up - I'll add the link up this evening when Mama M. updates the original page ;-)




No comments: