CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.11.2009

Ups & Downs

Well... today has been both good and bad. BLAH. How about the exciting news first?

Mudgett is ours! All we have to do is "meet" him, and ofcourse pay the adoption fee... and then we get to take him home! YAY! I'm SOOOOOOO excited :-D

On a sadder note... after 4 years of NEVER EVER getting pulled over or ANYTHING... I get pulled over for a headlight that was out. Really? I mean really? I JUST had my car inspected, wth? I freaked ofcourse, the area I got pulled over at is notorious for pulling over speeders, so I was FREAKING out... because I KNEW I wasn't speeding. And to beat it all, the stupid policeman was LAUGHING at me. He only gave me a warning, but it doesn't mean he didn't make my heart race faster than a racehorse. UGH. I also have to figure out HOW I'm going to replace my light within 3 days... especially considering I am flat broke.

I want Mudgett now :(

No comments: