CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.08.2012

20 Weeks!





How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Consistently losing and gaining 3lbs.... I go back and forth every other appointment

Maternity clothes? All maternity... except for my awesome pj's of course, lmbo.

Stretch marks? Mhmm.

Sleep: I sleep like the dead. Which is crazy, because normally I have a hard time falling asleep! I love it!

Best moment this week: Finished buying Bubby's newborn diaper stash! EEK!

Movement: Yes, but still not constant. Anatomy ultrasound confirmed what I thought... I yet again have an anterior placenta. Ugh!

Food cravings: Fruit, smoothies, ice, asian food.

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: None... WAY to early for that!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Just wearing my wedding band right now

What I miss: Being able to cuddle Boogie without Bubby getting in the way lol!

What am I looking forward too: Spending these last 20 or so weeks with my ONLY child at the moment and enjoying what little time we have left as a family of 3! It'll never be the same again!

Weekly Wisdom: Cry. And then cry some more. My emotions are on a frenzy right now, I cry over every little thing but I'm realizing that letting those tears go REALLY DO help!
 
 
Milestones: At our ultrasound Bubby's feet were 1" long!




No comments: