I was not only given the opportunity to review the Keurig K-Cups in my previous blog post by BzzAgent, but I was also sent this new disposable razor from Bic! I was pretty excited about trying this because during this pregnancy my leg and underarm hair has become courser and harder to shave... it grow back faster, and it's just a pain. I mean really, it's hard enough shaving with this growing belly, I don't want to have to do that EVERY day! This razor is one of the best I've used, it leaves my legs shiny and smooth for THREE days before I have to shave again, I no longer have to go back over to catch leg hairs that my old razors would miss, and the razor stays sharp longer. My only complaint is that because this razor is sharper I've cut myself several times... BUT that's because I'm so used to using crappy disposable razors and not this "high tech" disposable razor. Ha!
Just the Facts
- Each BIC Soleil Savvy package contains one disposable handle and four refillable cartridges
- The razor's handle includes a rubber grip for added control
- Triple-blade heads feature flexible blade technology and lubricating strips with Vitamin E
- Pivoting heads are made to follow a woman's contours and provide a super-close shave
- Available at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers (like Walmart) for a suggested retail price of $7.49
Want to win a $3 coupon!? I have EIGHT to giveaway! Just fill in the Rafflecopter after 12:01am tomorrow (July 4th) for your chance to win one (or more) coupons!
APPARENTLY NO ONE WANTED ANY OF THESE AMAZING COUPONS... BUT THAT'S OK... MORE FOR ME!