Day 53: How do you beat the summer heat?
Air conditioning... lmbo. We try to play outside in the morning or evenings (at mom's... I don't venture to the park without J right now because Elah wears me out!), stay inside on the hottest of hot days, and try to find indoor activities.
Day 54: What's a band that you've been listening to and liking lately?
I'm hooked on Jamie Grace and Jason Gray right now... particularly Jamie Grace's "Hold Me" and Jason Gray's "Remind Me Who I Am"
Day 55: Give us 3 easy healthy meals or snacks for young kids & toddlers.
These are our go to snacks/meals for Elah... it's what she likes best and we do when we don't have leftovers or other things set aside:
3 Go to Snacks for Toddlers:
- Sliced grapes and graham crackers
- Sliced strawberries and veggie chips w/hummus
- Blueberries and cheerios
- Lunch/Dinner: Ravioli (I get frozen ravioli), something green (broccoli, green beans, etc), a fruit, and if it's lunch time she gets a few cookies or a yogurt pop.
- Breakfast: Pancakes (when daddy is home!), fruit, and scrambled eggs
- Lunch/Dinner: Taco Meat w/Corn, sliced bananas or avocado, tortilla chips, and some kind of other veggie if she's still hungry.
Day 56: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
That's a hard one... maybe to be super fast so I can clean the entire house in less than a minute. That would rock!