CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.05.2012

24 Weeks




How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Gained 1/2lb at my last appointment... and I'm pretty sure that was oatmeal in my belly, ha!

Maternity clothes? All maternity... except for my awesome pj's of course, lmbo.

Stretch marks? Mhmm.

Sleep: I toss and turn all night... and I have had to start getting up to pee EVERY 2 hours at least. UGH!

Best moment this week: Had my appointment with Dolly and Bubby is PERFECT! AND we took Boogie to the zoo today.... what fun!

Movement: Feeling him pretty constantly at night, super low in my abdomen... and then randomly throughout the day.

Food cravings: French fries, frozen lemonade, spicy foods

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Just wearing my wedding band right now

What I miss: Caffeine! Anytime, anywhere I want.

What am I looking forward too: Finally holding Bubby... although this pregnancy has been super easy compared to my pregnancy with Boogie, it's definitely harder getting bigger while caring for a toddler!

Weekly Wisdom: Take everything in stride... there will be meltdowns (whether it YOU or your kids).
 
 
Milestones: Started feeling him more consistently, at least at night!


No comments: