CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.19.2012

26 Weeks




How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed myself lately, but I honestly don't think I've gained anything yet.  


Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything. I have a few dresses (like the one in this week's belly photo) that aren't maternity but still fit. 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: Not well. Have had some intense dreams that wake me up, I get up to pee a LOT, and Boogie hasn't been sleeping well either. Ay yi yi!

Best moment this week: We can finally feel and see Bubby move on the outside! J has felt him a few times, and Bubby moves constantly at night and a lot when I'm reading my book during Boogie's naptime.


Movement: He's moving so much more now, which I'm incredibly thankful for. This whole anterior placenta thing sucks, and of course I had to get it again with Bubby. You hear of so many people feeling their little ones super early during their consecutive pregnancies, and while I did feel him occasionally early on, it was nothing like some of my peers who are pregnant with me right now!


Food cravings: Clementines, grapes, string cheese, and pizza


Gender: Still a boy..


Labor signs: Nadda... unless you count the occasional cramping or back ache from getting bigger lol


Belly button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band right now, although I could probably put my engagement ring back on... my wedding band is feeling rather loose lately.


What I miss: Being able to shave my legs without getting out of breath (from Bubby being pushed into my lungs when I bend down) 


What am I looking forward too: Nursing... I so miss it. I can't wait to do it again with Bubby.


Weekly Wisdom: You will never find unhappiness unless you experience pure joy. Thank you pastor!

 
Milestones: As of today, according to BabyGaga updates, Bubby can now open his eyes and although it may be blurry he can finally see a little!




No comments: