CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.14.2012

34 Weeks




How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Total of 10lbs


Maternity clothes? Everything with the exception of a few regular t-shirts and pj's I wear to bed! 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: Tossing and turning... tossing and turning... tossing and turning.

Best moment this week: Hiccups!

Movement: Bubby has been making himself VERY known this week. Sometimes he jabs so hard it startles me and hurts a little! Slowly but surely he is running out of room!


Food cravings: Junk. Seriously... I feel so gross after all the crap I've eaten this week. This coming week will be better. 


Gender: Still a boy...


Labor signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks this week

Belly button in or out? The top of my belly button sticks out... looks really weird.  


Wedding rings on or off? Wearing both wedding band and engagement ring, they both fit at the moment. Totally different from Boogie, I couldn't wear either at this point!


What I miss: Having complete control of my body. I get tired so easily now, Braxton Hicks are driving me up the wall, I can't sleep, on and on... but this is the home stretch!


What am I looking forward too: Experiencing a different birth... I'm praying to go completely natural and drug free this time with the help of some hypnobirthing!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't let those hormones take over!

 
Milestones: Bubby should be making his way further down into my pelvis soon... sooner would be better little man! My lungs need some more room!




No comments: