CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.12.2012

Five Question Friday

Sorry I've been MIA so often lately... school is kicking my butt and any downtime I have I'm spending with Boogie or resting! Nearing the end of this pregnancy and the exhaustion has hit!

1. Did you have any homecoming traditions?
Well, that depends on what kind of homecoming we're talking about... I'm assuming you mean high school homecoming? If so, then no not really. When I was in band it was a big deal kind of... but other than that it was and still is just another day. Now church homecoming... before my home church became a little bit more 'with it' and popular it was your typical Southern Baptist small town church, and that meant homecoming consisted of good home cooking! Yummo!

2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money?
For large purchases, yes. For groceries and small splurges, no. He DOES make the money, but I manage the money ;-)

3. If you could be famous for something, what would it be?
I'd love to be a musician... even though I've put music on the back-burner since getting married and becoming an adult, it's still a huge part of my life!

4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy?
Lord, yes. Becoming a parent does that sometimes! Especially on days when your child(ren) are CRAZY!

5. How do you eat your steak? Burger?
Well-done... no mooing burgers/steaks here!





No comments: