CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.28.2012

36 Weeks!




How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Total of 8lbs


Maternity clothes? Everything with the exception of a few regular t-shirts and pj's I wear to bed! 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: Tossing and turning... tossing and turning... tossing and turning.

Best moment this week: We did our maternity photos! Can't wait to see them!

Movement: Bubby is really good at making me run to the bathroom! He punches my bladder HARD and loves to push his butt up between my lungs!


Food cravings: Chocolate Milk 


Gender: Still a boy...


Labor signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks this week

Belly button in or out? The top of my belly button sticks out... looks really weird.  


Wedding rings on or off? Wearing both wedding band and engagement ring, they both fit at the moment. Totally different from Boogie, I couldn't wear either at this point!


What I miss: Being able to bend over without getting out of breath. Should have seen me shaving my legs this week. Geez!


What am I looking forward too: Those sweet sweet sleepy newborn moments!

Weekly Wisdom: Take pictures, LOTS of pictures!

 
Milestones: Bubby's bones are fully formed! His bones are ready, but his lungs still need a little more time to develop!

And a few Halloween belly pictures... I was brave, I'm a pretty modest person so it took some guts for me to do this and actually share pictures. Please ignore my pasty white skin and the icky stretch marks! LOL!







No comments: