CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.20.2012

Just A Random Update...

I promise to be a better blogger once I get these last few weeks of school done. I'm SO close to finishing up my BIO classes (aside from scheduling my finals), but it's taking up a lot of my time! I'm sitting at the table with Boogie while she eats her new favorite breakfast... cheerios and milk! Yea, MILK! This child has been adamant about not drinking cow's milk, but since I've introduced her to the world of cereal and milk, she's all for it! LOL!

Anyways, I'll be 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I cannot believe it! This pregnancy has gone by SO fast I still feel like I'm grasping at the fact that we're going to be a family of four! Everything is ready for Bubby, all we have left to do is pack our bags and install his car seat. Although... I think we're going to just wait until he's here to do that, J can do it while I'm in the hospital. The way our belts and child latch system is in our van we will have to move Boogie back to the very back seat, and there's no way my big belly can squeeze back there to unbuckle her! So.... yea. Not doing that until after Bubby is born :)

We are doing our maternity photos on Monday evening, I'm so excited! We were supposed to have them done last weekend but our photographer (who is also pregnant!) got really sick and needed to rest! I think it will work out better this weekend though, the fall colors in our beautiful mountains are gorgeous right now!

Boogie is a mess this week, she has made me laugh so much this week with her crazy antics! She is newly obsessed with Cinderella... or in her words, "Cindarellwa", and I can't tell you how much I love it.... it's so much better than Minnie Mouse! LOL! We just got the movie two weekends ago and that's all she wants to watch now! She's also gotten a few books and some of these tiny princess dolls with clothing. (She's really into dressing her dolls and such, so this was a great toy!) She's getting so big, and her vocabulary continues to amaze me. She's slowly but surely learning her ABC's, numbers, and colors. Her colors need a lot more work, but we're getting there. As soon as my classes are done I plan on getting more organized and really start Tot School with her. She loves to learn and do crafts (at least some crafts) so I'm sure she'll enjoy a little more of that on our schedule!

Last weekend on J's days off we did some Halloween and fall crafts and even managed a short trip to the pumpkin patch. We painted pumpkins, made Halloween snacks (well... mommy and daddy made the snacks lol), glued fall leaves onto a paper tree, etc etc. The pumpkin patch was a bust, but at least Boogie enjoyed the animals! I will share some pictures tomorrow or Monday of that fun stuff.

Other than that everything is pretty good around here, J is working a lot of course, but he's still managed to spend time with both Boogie and myself. Bubby continues to grow and get stronger, he's measuring right on and doing well. I feel like my nose is constantly buried in the computer doing homework, I've been leaving facebook up on one of my tabs while I do hw so that I have a reprieve between assignments and can have some "social" interactions lol. I'm still very overwhelmed by everything, but it's not nearly as bad now that my LIT class is over! I'm sure I'll update with pictures soon, as well as with maternity pics sometime this week! Until then... God Bless!



No comments: