CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.19.2009

Holy Snowflakes!

Wow. Just wow. In 1993 we got over 3 feet of snow at my house... so deep that my brother at 2 years old couldn't even play in it because when he jumped in the snow was ABOVE his head. Now it's 2009 (and if you don't know that... where have you been?) and there is a foot of snow on my porch. Yes. 12 inches of white fluffy goodness. Started early early early Friday morning... didn't stop snowing until after I went to bed last night. Yesterday I was literally snowed in. Both doors were blocked by a foot of snow... luckily my back door only has wooden steps so I was able to slam into the door hard enough to knock the snow off so I could attempt to shovel the front porch (which was stupid on my part because I couldn't even get ON the porch). Anyways... yea. Snow.

No comments: