CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.25.2009

A Not So Merry Christmas

Needless to say, today has not been a very good day for Justin and myself. I AM so excited that today is Jesus' birthday and that I got to celebrate that with family, and luckily my family was gracious enough to keep me busy to keep my mind off of other things today. The day started off with us waking up to absolutely not power. The house was FREEZING... so that ruined our plans of our first Christmas alone without traveling every which way. We went to moms and ate breakfast and then Justin, unfortunately, left for work. Granny is NOT doing well. I'm thankful that (so far) she has made it through Christmas because selfishly... I could not have handled losing another grandparent on a holiday. Went to the trailer tonight... still no power, so now Justin and I are staying at the inlaws. So yea. Not such an amazing Christmas this year. Missing my friends dearly today :\

No comments: