CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.26.2010

Ahhh! Real Monsters!!!

Ok... not really. Do you remember that cartoon? I do! I wasn't allowed to watch it, but I snuck and watched it anyways....and it wasn't even that good! Why monsters? Because my husband and I have been monsters today... cruel, mean, short-tempered, and perhaps a little condescending. We're stressed. We're tired. Justin more so than me... isn't that always the case?

Had to refile our taxes today because the turbo tax mom used apparently didn't send our federal return through... yay. So we went to HR Block where we discovered that our taxes weren't right in the first place.... we're getting more back but now we have to amend our state taxes. Yay? Ugh.

I'm also praying for guidance, thinking about taking classes this summer and still praying that someone I love will accept the path I feel is right when it comes to the rest of my education. Coughumjusitncough!

Yea. Stressed.

Oh. And I had a job interview today, would have been perfect.... except for the tiny part where it's only 9 weeks long. Yay me! No thanks!


"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments: