CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.22.2010

BLESSED!

Ok... we all do it... we worry, we stress, we try to figure out ways to "fix" things when what we should be doing is just laying it down for the Lord. I know I'm guilty... I'm probably guilty of this EVERY day. Don't tell me YOUR not guilty, because I know you are. (And believe me, you can ask my friend Hannah.. I am ALWAYS right.. hehe). Today was a bit stressful. I won't lie. My hubby was worried to death about bills this month, for whatever reason his boss keeps giving him extra days off... great? Wrong. It makes the paycheck smaller, and when paychecks get smaller, bills seem bigger... especially when you get a few unexpected bills in the mail. Woohoo! Well... so I worried about my honey today. I also spent the day with my favorite Flint Monsters and they were just having a hard day as well, but again we all have those days. But despite their bickering and pouty faces (especially Jesse's adorable pouty lip... I adore it, I can't help but smile... which in turn just makes him madder/sadder. But he's just SO cute!) they never cease to make my day better. Baby smiles help as well ofcourse, and good talks with my good friend, you know who you are ;-) . So yea. I'm blessed. I know I say it often in this blog, but it's true. And you are blessed as well, believe me. There are so many things that can go awry in our lives... if we could just let these things go, no matter how big or small and let the Lord take them on FOR us. We would all be in a better place. I hope I've been an encouragement to you today... because I know that if you had a day like I had today... I was blessed with some words of encouragement and understanding and it helped. A Lot. So I leave you with the same verse I posted yesterday, which is ironic because I read it over and over again last night, and yet I still didn't completely leave my stress to him today. So read it. And then read it again.... and yea... maybe you should read it a 3rd, 4th or possibly 5th time.


"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted in the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought." Jeremiah 17:7-8 (NIV)

No comments: