CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.25.2010

Things Are Possibly Looking Up!

I might have found a really great part time job!! A girl I graduated with (and worked with for a LONG time at Montreat) posted a facebook status about a part time receptionist position opening up at a local nursing home. I go for the "official" interview tomorrow at 2pm, and I am the only applicant thus far and they want to fill the position ASAP! So praying that I get it! I would be working 4 hours on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Wednesday... then 8 hrs on Mondays, which first perfectly around my already complicated schedule! This also means that we might be able to afford a nicer place to live until we move to Cullowhee. Yay! So I'm excited that I actually found something that fits my life right now... that's very rare!

I don't feel much like blogging today, plus I'm ready for lunch.... so....

"I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

No comments: