CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.15.2010

Bummed Out :(

Today's my 22nd birthday... happy birthday to me! Yea. Nothing really exciting going on, haven't done anything to celebrate except hanging out with my Flint Monsters (which was the most fun I've had ALL weekend). This year's birthday isn't all that great though... too much drama going on, everybody's sick, school, and to top it off it's yucky and cold outside. So basically, I'm just having one of those days where I just want to lay down and cry :( I haven't felt this way in a LONG LONG time. I wish I could just skip my class tonight... and I'm considering it. I could always email my hw in. It's not like I learn anything in this class. Except... I have a test tonight. Oh joy.

Yea. Happy Birthday to me?

No comments: