CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.23.2010

So frustrated...

I don't know if it's me.... I don't know if it's my professors... I don't know if I just picked a heavy load of classes this semester or what. This one class that I have, World Civilizations I is royally kicking my butt. Right now, God only knows how, I'm getting a low C average... my exams are picked apart so critically and my opinions are tossed out the door as if they don't matter. I take full responsibility for my grades, but it still annoys me that every single test I take isn't sufficient. This is my hardest class, and I've put in a lot of time and effort to study, prepare and read every piece of material she gives us. I feel that I am very educated about world civilizations now (how it's going to help me teaching kindergarteners, I have no idea), but I'm not doing well at all. It's a required course, so I'm hoping I can at the least keep my C average if not make it better so that my credit will count... but I hate knowing that I will have such a low grade on my transcripts, it's not very reassuring. I've gotten A's on all of the quizzes and discussion board questiosn, I just don't know what the deal is with my tests. It's definatley bringing me down :(

So... I'm not going to post a verse today, but I'd like you to go back a few posts and read Jeremiah 17:7-8... I think it is definately worth another day of reading!

No comments: