CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.16.2011

Five Question Friday



1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
That's a toughie... hmmmm... maybe And Baby Makes Three.... real original right? LOL!


2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
That is an easy one. Janelle Flint! I mean really... she's an amazing mother to five AWESOME kids, she home-schools, she's a child of God, and one of the greatest friends I have ever had... and she's pretty much the BEST godmother known to man. 


3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Water.... water... and then more water. I don't drink caffiene anymore, and since I nurse my daughter on demand I always wake up THIRSTY. So I drink lots of water... and then if we have any in the fridge I'll drink juice.


4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
No, probably not. Our styles are WAY different... and I'm not too fond of jersey knit dresses that graduate to sleep dresses that you can SEE through! BAHAHAH! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. She actually didn't realize it was see through until I told her...and has since been thrown away. I love you mom! ;-)


5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
LMBO! Of course! You should have seen my room in high school. Not only did I have posters of everything from Cosmo Girl Guys of the Month, Jimi Hendrix, and other random people, I also had my walls painted in crazy colors... and I wrote all over them. I had an autograph wall... handprints, quotes, designs, drawings... you name it. Ay yi yi!

No comments: