CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.21.2011

If I...

I'm stealing this little blog entry from Boogie's birthday buddy's mommy....


Fill in the blanks:

If I were to get pregnant again... I would be ecstatic! I can't wait to have another squishy itty bitty baby in my arms! I just pray that it doesn't take as long as it did to conceive Boogie!

If I could have any job in the world... I would still be a SAHM. Best. Job. Ever.

•If I had a day to myself... I would clean the house from top to bottom, rearrange the bedrooms the way I really want to, veg out on the couch, take a nap, watch movies... and de-stress. Oh man... that sounds AAAAA-mazing!

If I could get married all over again... I probably would have skipped the big hoo-rah, invited our immediate family and friends and headed to the beach for a more intimate, beautiful setting.

•If I could live anywhere in the US... as long as we stay somewhere near the mountains I'll be happy!

If Boogie would have been a boy she would have been named (or your baby girl a boy) Cooper Frank. Cooper is just a name we like and Frank was my paternal grandfather's name.

•If I could have any talent in the world... I wish I was craftier. I want to sew as well as my momma, quilt as well as my momma, knit, crochet, scrapbook.... I want to be crafty!

•If you met me in real life you would probably say... hmmm... I have no idea! Probably that I'm nuts, or shy, or weird. Who knows!?

•If I could go back to school and get a different degree... honestly, if I knew that Boogie was going to come along when she did I would have postponed school until after we were done having kids. I HATE spreading my time between homework and Boogie. I want a bachelor's degree in Psychology and a Master's in Christian Counseling.-

If money were not an object... we'd buy the home of our dreams, travel more, adopt lots of kiddos, donate $$ to several ministries... and then help our parents pay of debts and live comfortably.

•If I could meet one celebrity ... the only celebrity I would want to meet is Ray Charles... and he died :(

•If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life ... well I guess that would mean it would have to be somewhere you can get pretty much anything so... Super Target.

•If we get another pet I would want... a pet rock. I think I'm done having pets :(

•If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW... we'd go to Fort Walton Beach, FL or to Orlando...

If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef... I don't have to pick... I already have both. No really! My husband loves to clean AND cook! ;-)

If I had the option of plastic surgery... I wouldn't accept it. Honestly. I want to lose weight on my own, tone my body up on my own. I know that my body will never be super thin, my boobs will never be the same, and that my skin will forever have stretch marks... but it also bears the marks of pregnancy and the months I held my children in my womb, the time I spent holding them in my arms nursing them... and the love I had for them. No way I'm messing those marks up!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Aw thank you for linking back to me! Loved reading your answers!!!!