CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.13.2012

12 weeks! (updated with belly photo)



How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I really need to check... I'm a little afraid to though!
 

Maternity clothes? I'm pretty much wearing only maternity pants/shirts and skirts with elastic bands. I'm showing much quicker this time, it's absolutely ridiculous!


Stretch marks? Of course.... thanks to Boogie! Hopefully I won't get many more this time... but I doubt that!


Sleep: Sleeping really well... hopefully once I "wean" off of unisom and B6 I will still sleep well. (By wean... I mean that I have to go off it slowly or it will make me sick with the sudden change in meds, hoping to do so soon and see if my morning sickness is gone... hopefully?)


Best moment this week: Ugh, this has been a rough week, not going to lie. And today was rough... didn't go well and I'll write about that in my next post.
 

Movement: I'm sure he/she is moving... I just can't feel it yet ;-)


Food cravings: Fruit, wings, and sour candy.
 

Gender: To be determined in a few weeks!


Labor signs: None... WAY to early for that!


Belly button in or out? In... too early for that too, lol!


Wedding rings on or off? On! So far.... they still fit.


What I miss: This week? CAFFEINE!
 

What am I looking forward too: Finding out whether this little one is a Bubby or Sissy. If it's a Sissy then we won't have ANYTHING to buy! If it's a Bubby... ugh. LOL, although I will be stoked either way, I just know I won't have to prepare as much if it's a girl ;-)
 

Weekly Wisdom: Cry. Cry all you want. 
 
 
Milestones: Baby is learning to move his/her fingers and toes, he/she is learning to suckle with his/her mouth AND he/she is growing growing growing!

I'm going to start putting these cartoons on my posts... they are hilarious!




No comments: