CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.15.2012

It's Official

I have reached a new level of crazy. As I have mentioned before, I am lacking THREE classes to graduate. THREE. One of my biggest issues the last few years is that when I would go to sign up for classes, the classes I needed were never available (some of the classes I needed online are only offered during certain times, and when I would go to sign up for those classes they were full). It was incredibly frustrating. So... 3 years later and I am SO close to being done, and since I've been here so long, I was able to sign up for the three classes I need ONLINE for the fall. But... WAIT. This baby is due in November, about 2 weeks shy of the end of semester. So yes, I am certifiably insane. It's official. I'm hoping I can do it! I am only taking the three classes, however they are not easy classes. Intro to Biology, Environmental Biology, and Intro to American Literature. That means a LOT of reading, a LOT of assignments, and two labs in addition to those 3 classes. EEK! Please pray for me... I'm determined to finally graduate and be done. Someday I will go back to school and finish my Bachelor's and then pursue Graduate school... but that will not be until our children are grown (and we are done... which could be 3 or 4 children... who knows!). I'm scared to death, but I'm hoping that things will be a bit easier with an almost 2 year old, and maybe just maybe I can work ahead and be done before Baby Bubby or Sissy arrives... right?



No comments: